HR Connect Breakfast
We're looking forward to seeing you on May 23rd at 8am-10am for our first HR Connect Breakfast.
- Who? HR Directors & Leaders
- What Topic? Getting the Most out of your Engagement Surveys
- Where? Founding Farmers in Tyson’s Corner: 1800 Tysons Blvd, Tysons, VA 22102
- When? Thursday, May 23, 2019 from 8am-10am
- Why? You get to learn from and network with other HR Directors... and enjoy a delicious breakfast!
- Questions: Contact Laura Mendelow @ info@MendelowConsulting.com
Caroline Wilkie, VP of HR at Heidrick & Struggles, will kick off the discussion with a thought-provoking conversation about engagement surveys. No matter how well produced an employee engagement survey might be, organizations will only see ROI if they have an impactful plan (and change strategy) to address the resulting data. During this conversation, she will highlight some common pitfalls related to translating data into action—and talk about how to do this right!
What is HR Connect?
HR Connect is a community of HR Directors who keep each other informed about the latest and greatest trends in HR including policy, leadership and engagement. We share best practices and pull from current studies and research rooted in business, psychology, and neuroscience. There's no membership fee, no obligations, just great conversations from other colleagues who are also life-long learners. This community challenges assumptions, shares practical strategies and pushes boundaries to see what's possible.
[Note: In the event that you need to cancel, we are unable to provide refunds however you can transfer your ticket to another colleague to attend in your place.]