HR Connect Breakfast
We're looking forward to seeing you on September 26th from 8am-10am for our next HR Connect breakfast.
- Who is this for? HR Directors & Leaders
- What's the Topic? Digitizing New Hire Orientation
- Where will it be held? SAIC in Tyson’s Corner: 1785 Greensboro Station Pl, McLean, VA 22102
- When? Thursday, Sept 26, 2019 from 8am-10am
- Why? Opportunity to learn from and network with other HR Directors... and enjoy a delicious breakfast!
- Questions: Contact Laura Mendelow @ info@MendelowConsulting.com
Topic & Presenter:
Digitizing New Hire Orientation
Cari Bohley, Director of Learning and Development at SAIC
How does a large organization, who recently completed an acquisition scale their orientation to ensure all employees are able to participate in a timely manner? Through this case study, the presenter will share how they did this and will primarily focus on the unexpected challenges along the wayand how they overcame them. Whether you’re part of a small or large company, you’ll walk away with innovative ideas on ways to digitize your company's orientation program.
What is HR Connect?
HR Connect is a community of HR Directors who keep each other informed about the latest and greatest trends in HR including policy, leadership and engagement. We share best practices and pull from current studies and research rooted in business, psychology, and neuroscience. There's no membership fee, no obligations, just great conversations from other colleagues who are also life-long learners. This community challenges assumptions, shares practical strategies and pushes boundaries to see what's possible.
[Note: In the event that you need to cancel, we are unable to provide refunds however you can transfer your ticket to another colleague to attend in your place.]